2019 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program (F19AS00117)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2019 Eligible applicants are only those States that have worked with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Serviceaposs AIS Program and the ANS Task Force to develop a State or Interstate ANS Management Plan subsequently approved by the ANS Task Force..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 44 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 National Mentoring Resource Center
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Community College Initiative Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00117) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00118||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00132||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F19AS00134||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F19AS00138||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of|
|F19AS00140||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00137||Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project|
|F19AS00139||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00144||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00151||Fiscal Year 2019 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F19AS00154||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00170||Great Lakes Piping Plover Monitoring and Protection Activities in Michigan|
|F19AS00173||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F19AS00175||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F19AS00176||Rosendale Waterfowl Production Area|
|F19AS00181||Relationship between body size of Asian carp and hydroacoustic target strength|
|F19AS00186||Navarre Marsh Habitat Restoration Project|
|USDA FS 2019 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019|
|F19AS00191||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00117", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: