Apply for P18AS00635
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD-EDUCATION PROGRAM I" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications. It is notification that NPS will award a modification to a task agreement under an already competed Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00012 with Citizens Conservation Corps, Inc..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Electronic Medical System Technologies in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00635
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00635) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00636||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 18 NERO 0203||Visitor Services Intern to Provide Volunteer Coordination and Enhanced Recreational Opportunities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0205||Youth Perform Resource Management at Gateway National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0206||Youth Provide Visitor Service & Conduct Outreach to Diverse Com|
|NPS 18 NERO 0207||Youth Assist with Museum Services and Plan & Deliver Programs|
|P18AS00668||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00672||Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|ETA TEGL 4 18||Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants to Address the Opioid Crisis|
|P18AC00698||Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0211||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry|
|P18AS00715||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources|
|FR 6200 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal|
|ETA TEGL PY FY ADULT 2018 C1||Revised Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Advance Funding Levels Available October 2018 for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Allotments|
|ETA TEGL PY FY DW 2018 C1||Revised Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Advance Funding Levels Available October 2018 for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Allotments|
|P19AS00005||2019 Rock Creek Park PLC Valley Trail Crew project|
|P19AS00012||Increase Visitor Satisfaction on Trails Utilizing Volunteers to Improve Visual Quality & Safety|
|ETA UIPL 07 19||FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants|
|INL19GR0013 INLCOSTARICA 01142019||Employment readiness and market labor insertion of socially vulnerable youth in crime-ridden communities in Costa Rica|
|F19AS00086||Conservation Stewardship Internship|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 10 18 2019||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2019|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00635", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.