Apply for O BJS 2021 64002
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X Technical Assistance and Implementation Support (TAIS) Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Digital Journalism in the South Pacific Region
Previous opportunity: PAS Kyiv – SWT Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJS 2021 64002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJS 2021 64002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJS 2021 64001||FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09||Dis and Misinformation Awareness in Samoa, Cook Islands and Niue|
|PAS BGI FY21 05||Telephone Survey: Antigua and Barbuda; Barbados; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJS 2021 64002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.