Apply for NPS DOIP19AC00587
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2019 Implementation of Management Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $332,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Santa Fe NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20
Previous opportunity: Filling Gaps in Air Quality Data
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS DOIP19AC00587
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP19AC00587) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00262||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00312||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|CDFI 2019 CMF||Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|P19AS00378||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
|NPS 19 NERO 0089||Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0095||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|P19AS00496||Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|NPS 19 NERO 0125||Public Matters: Lowell's Emerging Leaders|
|72061519APS00003||Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability|
|NPS 19 NERO 0131||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 19 NERO 0132||Susquehanna National Heritage Area|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA||ADDRESSING DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION IN KACHIN, MYANMAR|
|DOS CONAK FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Conakry, Annual Program Statement|
|FR 6300 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|DOS CNK FY 20 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2020|
|DOS HAR FY2020||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|DOS ABJ FY20 01||U.S. EMBASSY ABIDJAN FY 2020 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
|DOS MSU SSH FY20||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP19AC00587", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.