Apply for F17AS00384
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and translocation of Hermes copper butterflies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Award a Single Source. NO COMPETITITON IS EXPECTED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: National Park Service- Creation of Predictive Model using GIS at Dinosaur National Monument
Previous opportunity: Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00384
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00384) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 1 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to New Mexico Department of Game and Fish|
|F17AS00386||CFDA 15.665 1986 Emergency Wetlands Resources Act|
|EPA GM 2017 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements|
|NPS 17 NERO 0131||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitors Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0134||New and Enhanced Paddle-In Campsites in Southern Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0133||Collaboration to connect people to the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay through advancement of Gateways and Trails and efforts to implement E.O. 13508 in Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0135||Resource Based Geospatial and Enterprise GIS Support to the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|F17AS00393||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00392||National Wetlands Inventory Emergency Wetlands Act|
|NPS 17 NERO 0137||Sea Level and Coastal Inventory, Monitoring and Data Management in the National Park Service Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|F17AS00402||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NWO CESU 17 29||WAKE ATOLL FISHERY SURVEYS FOR WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|F17AS00404||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|F17AS00401||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|F17AS00290||Clean Vessel Act|
|NPS 17 NERO 0144||Coastal Ecosystem Evolution along Cape Cod National Seashore from Long Point to Race Point: Multi-tiered, Science-based Management of Natural Resources and Infrastructure|
|NWO CESU 17 34||INTEGRATED NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PLAN (INRMP) SUPPORT, OAHU|
|NPS 17 NERO 0145||Geographic Information System Research and Development for the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00673||Youth Crews Performing Vegetation Management following Wildfires at Craters of the Moon National Monument & Park and Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00384", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.