RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY (RFI62518RISEIIWSR)
- The Agency for International Development, Senegal USAID-Dakar in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2018 Comments and responses should be provided no lather than 1500 (Local Senegal Time) on July 16 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Empowering Women and Girls in Supply Chains
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Assessment of Temporal Changes in Forest Conditions in the Chisos Mountains of Big Bend National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI62518RISEIIWSR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOICACH1800820||SCA Native American Work Crew|
|L18AS00030||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00017||BLM NM 2018 Youth Opportunities for Conservation Projects on NM Public Lands|
|L18AS00053||BLM National Operations Center Freshwater Assessment and Monitoring Assistance|
|L18AS00036||BLM-AZ 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on AZ Public Lands|
|F18AS00207||Overwintering Microclimate Selection of Western Monarch Butterlies|
|P18AS00379||BioBlitz Data Analysis and Great Basin Landscape Report|
|F18AS00209||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F18AS00213||Fisher and Marten Habitat Connectivity and Fire Risk Analysis|
|F18AS00214||Understanding the Mechanisms for Fisher Declines in Areas of Mixed-Severity Wildlife: Post Fire Decision Support Tools for Managers|
|USGS FA 18 0212||Notice of Intent: Karst Interactive Map, Late Pleistocene Environmental Conditions of Central Ohio, and Surficial Mapping|
|USGS FA 18 0213||Notice of Intent: 2018/2019 Progress on Statewide Quaternary 3D Geological Mapping of MN|
|USGS FA 18 0215||Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Central New York|
|BOR MP 18 N011||Intermediate-range Climate Forecasting to Support Snowpack Modeling in the Sierra Nevada|
|F18AS00215||Model Considerations for Monitoring Eagle Fatalities at Low-Risk Projects in the United States|
|L18AS00059||BLM-(WO), Hands on the Lands Outdoor Classroom Program|
|F18AS00225||Overwintering Microclimate Selection by Western Monarch Butterflies|
|L18AS00025||BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development|
|G18AS00036||National Climate Adaptation Science Center Program|
|P18AS00390||Develop an American Indian Guide to the Anza Trail|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI62518RISEIIWSR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: