Apply for NPS NOIP17AC00126
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection Plan (THRO)- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Domestic Radicalization to Violent Extremism
Previous opportunity: State Public Health Coordinating Center for Autism
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP17AC00126
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00126) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005153||FY 2017 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U.S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F17AS00101||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00103||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2017 2005154||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2017 2005149||FY2017 Ocean Technology Transition Project|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2017 2005163||Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|ITA INA OPCM 2017 2004912||Market Development Cooperator Program 2017|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005170||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program-Capacity Building|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005177||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Addressing Impediments to Aquaculture Opportunities|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Integrated Projects to Increase Aquaculture Production|
|F17AS00133||U.S. Program Support to the Arctic Councilâ¿¿s Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) Working Group|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005175||Massachusetts Marine Animal Disentanglement Grant|
|NOAA SEC OED 2017 2005168||Cooperative Program for Atmospheric Science Education|
|F17AS00168||Treaty Indian Catch Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005158||Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training Program (B-WET) FY18|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005209||Implementing Actions in Support of Recovery of Atlantic Salmon and Their Ecosystems|
|F17AS00211||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F17AS00224||Missouri TSMD RCDP|
|F17AS00228||UMR Watershed Asian Carps Early Detection and Rapid Assessment Surveillance Program: Collaborative Zooplankton Community Dynamics Graduate Research Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00126", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.