Apply for PAS JOR FY21 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Jordan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Alumni Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs, 2021
Previous opportunity: Media and Information in Russia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS JOR FY21 002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS JOR FY21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.