Apply for PD 001 FY2022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Costa Rica in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy San Jose PD Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2022 We count with three closing dates March 1, 2022 May 1, 2022 July 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Post Construction Monitoring and Habitat Assessment of Gulf Sturgeon in Response to Ship Island Restoration Efforts by the Mississippi Coastal Improvements Program
Previous opportunity: Digital Journalism in the South Pacific Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD 001 FY2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD 001 FY2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008569||DRL: Promoting Government Accountability in Thailand through Citizen Journalism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0002||U.S. Embassy-Bishkek Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|AF HAR FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Harare PD Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 02||Investigative Reporting for Democratic Resiliency|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 03||Bridge Program: English Language for Cross Cultural Communication.|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 02||U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008573||DRL FY21 Strengthening Disability Inclusive Governance|
|SFOP0008574||DRL Anti-Corruption and Election Integrity Programs in the Balkans|
|AFLAG 22 02||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)|
|RFI 613 22 000002||Zero Tolerance Towards Corruption|
|AF MASFY22 01||U.S. Embassy Maseru PAS Annual Program Statement|
|2022 FY21AEECA PASPODGORICA||2022 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008576||2022 Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela Full Proposals|
|SFOP0008577||2022 Ethiopia and Kenya Full Proposal|
|SFOP0008522||IKR CT Advisory Team|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001||U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program 2022 (SGP)|
|SFOP0008583||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Global Student Leaders|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD 001 FY2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.