US FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE NOTICE OF SINGLE SOURCE AWARD (F18AS00050)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "US FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE NOTICE OF SINGLE SOURCE AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $190,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Abidjan, Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00050) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00028||Development of a soil crust identification guide for White Sand National Monument Citizen Science Program|
|P18AS00030||Collection of wildlife observation data in support of a citizen science program at White Sands National Monument|
|P18AS00032||Monitoring Surveys (2018) to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities in National Park Service Units (BAND, MEVE, PEFO) of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800097||Vegetation Program Volunteer Coordinator Fellowship|
|G18AS00010||2018 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|BOR UC 18 N003||Lake Powell Evaporation Study #2|
|P18AS00040||Migratory Bird Banding and Environmental Education Program|
|P18AS00041||Notice of Intent: Implementation of the Mormon Pioneer National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P18AS00043||Cooperative Training Workshop for Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin,|
|BOR MP 18 F004||Watershed Implementation|
|F18AS00061||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2019 U.S. Standard Grants|
|P18AS00037||Characterizing the Marine Invertebrate Paleontology of Shellabarger Pass to explain the Geological Evolution of Denali National Park and Preserve|
|P18AS00049||Mosaics in Science Internship Program â¿¿ FY18|
|P18AS00050||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural and Cultural Resource Management: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|BOR PN 18 N004||Methow Fish Tracking Study|
|P18AS00052||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|G18AS00019||FY18 National Climate Change & Wildlife Science Center Program|
|BOR UC 18 N008||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Zuni|
|P18AS00054||Lees Ferry and Lonely Dell Adaptive Reuse Planning|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00050", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: