Apply for P17AS00069
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analyzing 13 Years of Landbird Data for the Northern Colorado Plateau I&M Network of the National Park Service" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,349.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Developing professional training programs to increase capacity for effective global health response to humanitarian emergencies
Previous opportunity: 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis and Chlorophyll a Components
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00069
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00074||Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00073||IMR ProRanger Program|
|L17AS00030||BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring|
|USGS 17 FA 0064||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00028||BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00079||Cades Cove Resource Education/Interpretation Interns|
|L17AS00025||BLM Nevada City of North Las Vegas Multiple PTNA Acquisition Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
|L17AS00031||BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control|
|BOR UC 17 N003||Population size, mobility, and early life history of Razorback Suckers in the San Juan River|
|USGS 17 FA 0048||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 17 F014||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00084||Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains|
|W912DR 17 2 0002||Raystown Lake Conservation Intern|
|G17AS00032||2017 Water Use Data and Research|
|NOI NPSP17AC00144||Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities|
|P17AS00082||American Architectural Foundation (AAF) Projects|
|P17AS00089||Notice of Intent:Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon NPâ¿¿s source Water and associated groundwater monitoring and modeling|
|P17AS00087||Notice of Intent to Award: Public Land Corps Student Work Crew - Canaveral National Seashore|
|P17AS00088||Notice of Intent: National Register Nomination for the Atsinna and North Atsinna Pueblos|
|P17AS00091||Notice of Intent: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.