Apply for SHTG FY 22 03
- The Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.502.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2022 This FOA closes on August 1, 2022, at 1159 p.m. eastern time. Applications not validated by Grants.gov, or submitted after this deadline, are ineligible for consideration..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award
Previous opportunity: STAWI Addendum to Diversifying Partnerships in WASH
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SHTG FY 22 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SHTG FY 22 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL 02 22 DWG||Quality Jobs, Equity, Strategy, and Training (QUEST) Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants (DWGs)|
|ETA TEGL 16 21||Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance|
|72060322RFA00002||Youth Employment (YE) Activity|
|ETA UIPL 28 20 C4||Support for States to Resolve Outstanding Items from the Expired Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Unemployment Compensation (UC) Programs, Including Additional Funding to Assist States with Reporting and Detection and Recove|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SHTG FY 22 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.