Apply for WD NFE 22 001
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.130.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,395,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY23
Previous opportunity: Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WD NFE 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WD NFE 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP TRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP PCRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Patient-Centered Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH1||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP IIRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|WD NFE 22 002||HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH2||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Focused Program Award|
|DHS 22 DN 130 NFRA HBCU||HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4258||Natural and Cultural Resource Management Support, Ft McCoy|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4064||TRICOLORED BLACKBIRD HABITAT RESTORATION PLAN DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION|
|22 616||Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|22 615||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4124||Natural Resources Support at Edwards AFB, CA|
|DHS 22 DN 130 NFRA MSI||MSI National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4267||Climate Change Assessments for Integrated Natural Resource Mgt Plans NAVFACHQ|
|S22AS00002||Science and Technology Projects Related to Coal Mining and Reclamation; Applied Science Projects|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4252||Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|22 617||Engineering Technologies to Advance Underwater Sciences|
|2022 NIST PREP 01||Professional Research Experience Program (PREP)|
|22 621||NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|22 622||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WD NFE 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.