GLNF-CESU: Engaging Tribal Students in Protected Land Conservation- MWRO (NPS NOIP17AC01153)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GLNF-CESU: Engaging Tribal Students in Protected Land Conservation- MWRO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands
Previous opportunity: KLAMATH BASIN ECOLOGICAL CONNECTIVITY PROJECT
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC01153) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00075||Support the SCRA Aquatic Invasive Species Program- SACN|
|NPS NOIP19AC00345||Work-based Research Learning for Youth- MISS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC01153", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: