Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dekalb and Rockdale Counties, Georgia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,664,203.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: COMPREHENSIVE IN SCHOOL DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: English Access Microscholarship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1792||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Sumter County, South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1793||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee Counties, Michigan|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1794||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hendricks, Morgan and Owen Counties, Indiana|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA DASG 0364||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|PREA PD 20 001||TESTING OPRE|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1850||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Manhasset, Great Neck, Roslyn and Port Washington, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.