Apply for PGO MRT FY2019 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mauritania in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PGO Request for Statements of Interest: Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
Previous opportunity: Russian-American History Showcase - Online
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PGO MRT FY2019 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PGO MRT FY2019 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007221||FY 2021 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program|
|FOA ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|AF ARS FY20 05||AfrIdea: A Regional Idea-a-thon for Post-COVID Progress|
|NCD 20 05||COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities|
|AF ARS FY20 04||FY 2020 Regional Journalism Workshops in Africa Program|
|NCD 20 04||COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities|
|AFKAM 20 01||Mobile Bus (Nile Explorer 2.0) Program Operation|
|DOS LONDON PD 2020 CA0040||Countering Hostile State Influences|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4993||Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX|
|NPS 20 REG1 0015||Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House|
|DHS 20 MT 029 000 99||FY20 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 20 MT 047 00 99||FY20 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities|
|PAS SANTIAGO FY20 ALUMNI CHILE||Targeted Notice of Funding Opportunity for Exchange Alumni|
|PAS SANTIAGO FY20||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|SFOP0007088||COVID-19 Private Sector Engagement & Partnership Fund|
|BENIN ARDF FY20 001||Renewing Benin’s Social Contract|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 012||American Space & Makerspace Almaty|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 18 PDPR02||Balti America House Program|
|20 STATE 23556||Strengthening Civil Society and Local Government Engagement in Comoros|
|DRC ARDF FY20 001||Empowerment and Access for People with Disabilities in Kisangani|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PGO MRT FY2019 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.