Apply for DOSRUS20CA009
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Russia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Russian-American History Showcase - Online" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: PGO Request for Statements of Interest: Notice of Funding Opportunity
Previous opportunity: SMALL & MIGHTY GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOSRUS20CA009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOSRUS20CA009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS20CA008||Moscow American Center Program|
|PD LUS APS FY21||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 002||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|PAS CMR FY21 07||Yaounde “Festival of Cameroonian and World Dishes” – American Representation|
|21 PHL NOFO YSEALI2022||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOSRUS20CA009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.