Apply for DE FOA 0002536
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI) on Steel Made via Emissions-Less Technologies (SMELT)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2021 Reponses to this RFI should be submitted in PDF format to the email address ARPA-E-RFI@hq.doe.gov by 500 Eastern Time on 6/14/2021. For more information, please review the RFI in its entirety at https://apra-e-foa.energy.gov..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 9
Previous opportunity: Western Hemisphere Regional Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Assessment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002536
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002536) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002530||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS)|
|DE FOA 0002531||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002534||Request for Information (RFI): Enabling eLEctrical Conductor Technologies for Resistance ReductiON (ELECTRRON)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002536", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.