SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge (F17AS00227)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to SEEDS Youth Conservation Corps under justification 505DM 2.14B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks
Previous opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center CFDA Number 84.326P
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00227) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00089||Western Hemisphere Program (Caribbean Regional Program)|
|F18AS00104||SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00244||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service; Youth Engagement, Education and Employment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00227", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: