Apply for DE FOA 0001784
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
Previous opportunity: SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001784
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001784) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|17 573||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|G17AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|L17JFSP0001||Joint Fire Science Program FY 2018 Potential Topics|
|F17AS00316||Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1||SpaceTech-REDDI-2017 Appendix E1: Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|USGS 17 FA 0185||GAP Analysis|
|17 579||Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation|
|P17AS00517||Ethnographic Resource Study of the Henryand Robinson Farmsteads, Manassas National Battlefield Park|
|17 581||CISE Research Infrastructure|
|F17AS00328||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR DO 17 N031||Notice of Intent to Award - Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study|
|F17AS00334||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F17AS00335||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|USGS 17 FA 0350||Photogrammetry Support for Planetary Mapping|
|DE FOA 0001797||INTEGRATE FOA|
|G17AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00122||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001784", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.