Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0074
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Inc." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Fence and Public Improvement Projects
Previous opportunity: Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0074
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0133||Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301||Accelerate R2 Network Challenge - FINAL|
|NPS 19 NERO 0134||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0135||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0136||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0137||National Coal Heritage Area|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 10||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Entrepreneurship|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM5 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON COALESCING ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS LOCALLY LED ACTIONS TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT (COLLABDev)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES||SUPPORTING LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES|
|SFOP0006967||Mekong Policy Dialogue Series|
|BOR PN 20 N001||Henry Hagg Reservoir Operations and Maintenance|
|SFOP0007035||Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States (Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and Republic of Palau)|
|SFOP0007050||Mekong Connections: Supporting Governance, Transparency and Local Voices|
|SFOP0007253||Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States|
|NPS 20 REG1 0020||Lowell Folk Festival Support|
|APS OAA 21 00001 514||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Colombia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.